Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread Recipe

 

I always enjoy Jamie Eason's Protein Bar recipes!  So this week I decided to give this one a try because I love cinnamon and I really needed to switch things up a bit!  So this is now my afternoon or morning snack with my cup of tea!  Guilt free and complete because it has my complex carb and my protein in one meal!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

Nutrition Facts:

Makes 16 squares

1 square = 55 calories, 1 g fat, 8 g carbs, 5 g protein

Ingredients:

Directions:


  1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 X 8 inch Pyrex dish with non-stick spray.

  2. In small bowl combine: (set aside)
  1. In a large bowl combine: (whisk together)
  1. In a medium bowl combine: (whisk together & add to large bowl)
  1. Pour a shallow layer of batter into the loaf pan (about 1/4 of the batter).

  2. Sprinkle heavily with half of the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining batter & cinnamon/sugar on top.

  3. Draw a knife through the batter to marble. Bake for 24 to 28 min. Let cool for 10 min. Bread will be dense.

Labels: ,