CountDown To Cancun & Weekly Meal Plan and Progress Update


Success Club Trip 2014, Team Beachbody, Top Coach, Countdown To Competition, Hybrid Workout Schedule, Melanie Mitro, Meal Plan, Clean Eating, Tips
Success Club 2014 Trip to Cancun

I am officially 3 weeks away from our Team Beachbody Success Club Trip to Cancun.  I earned this trip for free plus travel cash because I hit Success Club each month last year!  So Matt and I get to hit up the beach with some of our very best friends that we have made through this business!  But also that means that we are with 2,000+ other Beachbody Coaches and their families too!  That is some serious motivation to get my booty in gear!!  Not that I am out of shape by any means but you know we can all use a little tightening and toning before a vacation.  The last 2 weeks have been a little crazy for us.  We were in LA for a Beachbody event but I was able to stay pretty much on track there, my meals were off and I definitely had a few more carbs than I wanted but all in all it wasn't a wash!  I was able to workout and do the Beachbody On Demand workouts which rocked by the way!!!  

Success Club Trip 2014, Team Beachbody, Top Coach, Countdown To Competition, Hybrid Workout Schedule, Melanie Mitro, Meal Plan, Clean Eating, Tips

Now that we are back home, I spent last week getting in the groove!
I printed out my tracking sheets for the week.  This next 2 weeks I am following the Countdown to Competition meal plan with a hybrid of booty workouts, abs and Insanity Max30.  It's my own little creation of accountability!  I'll share more below.

Success Club Trip 2014, Team Beachbody, Top Coach, Countdown To Competition, Hybrid Workout Schedule, Melanie Mitro, Meal Plan, Clean Eating, Tips

I decided to go back to Insanity Max30 because I really like the high intensity, sweat pouring from everywhere and feeling like I just had my butt handed to me vs strength training and the slower workouts.  The 21 day Fix totally works and the results are amazing, I just definitely am more of a Shaun T type of guy.  But I still do Autumn workouts because it gives me variety.  For example today I'm going to do Pilates Fix Extreme and some abs!  Yesterday I did the Barre Legs from the 21 Day Fix and today my booty is on FIRE!!!!!  So mixing it up keeps my body guessing!  Did you know that every 90 days you should switch up your fitness routine?  If you don't then your body goes into a plateau and you stop making progress.  So make sure to keep your body guessing and change up your weekly routine for maximum results.  

So what's my game plan for this week:

Since Matt and I started Day 1 of Max 30 last week we are doing it this way.
Week 1 of Max 30 followed by the program book.

This week:  

Monday Day 1 Cardio Challenge
Tuesday Tabata Strength
Wednesday Sweat Intervals
Thursday Tabata Strength
Friday is Friday Fight
Saturday 21 Day Fix Extreme Lower Body & Brazil Butt Lift Abs
Sunday Pilates Fix Extreme 

We are traveling this week to visit my coach Shannon in Michigan and her team! We are taking the boys and heading to Great Wolf Lodge on Thursday, then driving up to Michigan Friday night!  So it's going to be a busy weekend!  I'm planning to pack a cooler of food, to take my workouts and stay focused on my goals while away!  It's nice to have Matt who is also doing the plan with me as accountability. We will keep each other in check.  So I'm not to worried about your days away!!!  

My meal plan is basic.  I'm keeping it simple with lots of fresh veggies, lean proteins, staying away from all dairy and cheeses and limiting fruits and carbs.  The carbs I am eating will only be steel cut oats, quinoa, brown rice or sweet potatoes.  The lean proteins will be egg whites, ground turkey, lean fish, flank steak, lean chicken.  No pork or turkey bacon.  For veggies I am sticking to steamed or roasted veggies and the fruit literally is berries or apples.  No bananas or grapes bc they are the highest sugar fruits you can have.

Shakeology is my saving grace and I plan to continue with Shakeology w/water every day! I'm keeping it basic with no extras in my shake unless its spinach or avocado.

Here is what my plan looks like:

Success Club Trip 2014, Team Beachbody, Top Coach, Countdown To Competition, Hybrid Workout Schedule, Melanie Mitro, Meal Plan, Clean Eating, Tips

My biggest goal other than the food is to drink my water!  I really have noticed my water has been struggling the past few weeks.  If I can get that up  I think I will feel so much better!  So it's game on this week!!!!!  I'll be posting on my Instagram and Facebook Page all week long with workout updates and tips!

Success Club Trip 2014, Team Beachbody, Top Coach, Countdown To Competition, Hybrid Workout Schedule, Melanie Mitro, Meal Plan, Clean Eating, TipsAlso I'm kicking off a 7 day Clean Eating and Shakeology group plus an after Easter DETOX so if you are wanting support and accountability you can definitely message me for options!

We have 11 weeks before Memorial Day, the pools open and school is out.  That isn't even enough time to do 1 round of P90X.  It took me a good 3-6 months to see my body totally transform when I started working out! So my suggestion to you is not to wait much longer!  If you are wanting to get warm weather ready you want to start now!!!  

Success Club Trip 2014, Team Beachbody, Top Coach, Countdown To Competition, Hybrid Workout Schedule, Melanie Mitro, Meal Plan, Clean Eating, Tips

Labels: , , , , , , ,