Cize Test Group Update Week 1 and 2

What Is Cize, Cize Dance Moves, Cize It up, Preview, Melanie Mitro, Cize Nutrition Plan
Well it's official that today I am ending week 2 of the Cize Coach test group.  If you are wondering what the heck Cize is then let me give you the scoop.

What Is Cize, Cize Dance Moves, Cize It up, Preview, Melanie Mitro, Cize Nutrition Plan

It's Team Beachbody's newest fitness program that is not yet released.  It will be open to all Team Beachbody customers on July 20th 2015!!!  So we are less than 1 month away!!!  So after 2 weeks of Cize workouts I can truly confirm that I do NOT have dance skills, but I can do this workout and I can actually do it and work up a sweat, burn calories and have a good time!!!

Cize It Up, Dance Moves, Melanie MItro, What Is Cize
Cize Preview of the craziness

There are two different workout schedules you can follow. The first allows you to continue to practice each section until you feel you have mastered it before you move to the next!  The flip side gives you 1 week to master 2 routines and then you move to the next two routines the following week.  I tend to get bored fast and honestly I haven't had this problem with the workouts!  The music is fun, Shaun T keeps me motivated and its challenging enough that I have to concentrate on the moves which makes the time go faster.  Plus, I really am sweating up a storm!  You use your core, you are using your legs and your whole body is getting a workout!  I think that Shaun does a great job at breaking down the moves, giving you plenty of times to practice before moving on!  Honestly you can do this workout!  If you like to dance, you like hip hop or zumba this is going to be right up your alley.  Honestly, the only reason I agreed to do this is because I won't have to go to a live class, I can do this in my own home when no one is watching and no one has to see how ridiculous I look until I get the moves down.  That is a plus side to working out at home.

What Is Cize, Cize Dance Moves, Cize It up, Preview, Melanie Mitro, Cize Nutrition Plan

So lets just say I approve and I think it's a great way to get in your workouts without it truly feeling like a workout!  Trust me, my moves are not stage ready, but I'm sweating! So that counts!

What Is Cize, Cize Dance Moves, Cize It up, Preview, Melanie Mitro, Cize Nutrition Plan
Check out my cize moves

What Is Cize, Cize Dance Moves, Cize It up, Preview, Melanie Mitro, Cize Nutrition Plan


Cize Nutrition Plan:   The CIZE plan is actually quite easy to follow and it uses my all time favorite, the fix portion controlled containers. There are great recipes to choose from, its easy to follow and the food isn't crazy or weird ingredients. It's basic, it eases you into clean eating and you are not going to be starving in the least bit!!!  Check out my meal plan from week 1 with the refresh as a guide!
I love that I can still eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and I can still pair my foods together as I have previously with all my nutrition plans! So far so good!  Loving it!!!

Cize Meal Plan, Melanie Mitro, 3 Day Refresh Meal Plan, Melaniemitro

Cize Meal Plan, Melanie Mitro, 3 Day Refresh Meal Plan, Melaniemitro
Lunch is served.  Shrimp and quinoa is Cize Nutrition Approved

Cize is not yet released and if you really would like to get on the list for updates on the launch dates, packages and my upcoming support group please contact me!  I am going to be kicking off an official Cize accountability and support group where I walk you through the entire program at the end of July.  So make sure to complete the form below to get on the list!!!!!  Happy SUNDAY!


Crazy Cize Girl






Labels: , , , , ,