Results From My 3 Day Refresh

Well its been a week and a half since I finished the 3 day cleanse and YES I am just now blogging about it!  
3 Day Refresh, What Is It? Beachbody, Shakeology, Fiber Sweep, Healthy Cleanse, High Protein Cleanse


I truly feel like I owe it to you to be completely honest!  I truly and deeply "SUCK" at cleanses!  It's not that I can't do them, its just that I have this issue with someone telling me what I can and can't eat!  I eat clean, I like eating clean, I don't care what the scale says and honestly I don't weigh myself because I know when I'm off track!  I can tell when my food choices are slacking because I feel bloated, my skin isn't vibrant, my energy level is down the tubes and I just over all feel blahhh!  That was exactly how I felt when we came home from our Paris trip.

I had eaten the bread, the macaroons and drank the wine!  It was absolutely catching up to me.  I chose to do the 3 day refresh as a way to really regain quick control of my out of "controllness" on the trip to Paris/Normandy and to jump start myself back into my routine.  

It worked of course, but I went down kicking and screaming of course.  It wasn't a pretty site in our house those 3 days.  I had a headache, I was grumpy and the mental fog was ridiculous.  So what did I learn:  Food truly does affect your mood and just about everything around you! When you eat like crap you truly feel like crap as well.  Plus it is going to take you a few days to get back on track again.  It for sure doesn't just happen overnight.  It took me almost a week to catch up on the time difference plus regain that control of my food choices.  But at the end of the week I was feeling much more like my pre vacation self.  I believe that it is important to take vacations, to let your hair down and to enjoy yourself and to not go overboard.  That is for sure hard! But it's one of those things that if you can manage to follow the 80-20 rule while away you will have a much easier time when you get back.  I truly wish I would of done that!  It would of made that adjustment easier.  


Refresh Day 1
So over the course of that 3 days I lost 3 pounds.  I wasn't as concerned with the pounds as much as I was about how I felt.  I got my energy level back, the cravings for carbs and sugar to the normal level and the carb coma was gone!  It was a great way to kick start myself into the Cize program test group.

Breakfast on the refresh: Shakeology and a peach

So what is the 3 day refresh?  Its a 3 day cleanse that is designed to help you lose weight, to help you regain control of your nutrition and to give your body that fresh clean slate it needs to continue making healthy lifestyle choices.
The Refresh is a calorie restricted 3 day diet but it will not kill your metabolism or harm your body.  You are eating nutrient dense foods that will give your body the proper nutrition that it needs to function properly each day over the 3 day period.

Why Refresh?

What does a day look like while refreshing?
3 Day Refresh, What Do You Eat, Cheat Sheet, Melanie Mitro, Beachbody, Healthy Cleanse

Dinner: Stir Fry Veggies & Vanilla Refresh 

What can you expect when refreshing?  Its about 900 calories per day but because the shakes and food selections are high in protein and fiber they  help keep you satiated throughout the day.  If you get a little gas or bloating that is a sign that you need to up your fiber level in general.  Fiber promotes satiety, balances blood sugar, promotes cardiovascular health, and keeps your digestive tract functioning.  Mild to moderate exercise during the 3 day refresh bc the program will be more effective if it can focus on cleansing.

Check out this video for even more details:






3 Day Refresh Cleanse, 3 Day Refresh Results, Melanie Mitro, Does it Work, Shakeology

If you would like more information on the 3 day refresh please contact me or check out the site for details.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,