Busy Women Build A Business

Melanie Mitro, Top Coach, Dream Team Coach Training, Busy Women Build A Business, Power Hour, Getting Started Right, Elite Coach, Super Star Diamond Coach


September has been the month of utter CRAZINESS!!!  Landon started first grade and Bryce started 3 day preschool.  I hosted my Team Leader Retreat in Destin Florida. We are trying to get adjusted to a new routine and add in 2 soccer practices and games for both boys every Saturday.  It's been a little insane to say the least.  The old me would have chucked my my workouts first and then my nutrition right out the window because lets face it, WE as the MOM are always the first to go!
Melanie Mitro, Top Coach, Dream Team Coach Training, Busy Women Build A Business, Power Hour, Getting Started Right, Elite Coach, Super Star Diamond Coach


Melanie Mitro, Top Coach, Dream Team Coach Training, Busy Women Build A Business, Power Hour, Getting Started Right, Elite Coach, Super Star Diamond Coach

Lets face it, this is not just September its every day and every month of the year! We are just downright busy all the time!  There is always more to do than hours in the day.  So how in the heck do we manage to set goals, to start new business ventures, keep all the balls up in the air flawlessly??? Well that is just not realistic!!!  We are human!  What we do DO is try our BEST and FORGET THE REST!!!  

4 Years ago I started my Beachbody Career while on my fitness journey!  I was in a challenge group myself working out to P90X, Learning how to eat clean and drinking Shakeology daily.  I was teaching myself how to change old habits and replace them with new ones.  I was inspired by the support and accountability from my coach and began to envision what I could do to support people in the community as a coach myself!  I had ZERO idea what the heck coaching was or how it could work for me but I wanted to do it!  I wanted to show other people that they could eat healthier, they could workout from home and get this amazing support system from a Beachbody coach so that in moments of weakness they didn't throw in the towel and succumb to temptations.

I began my business at my kitchen table of our townhouse with a newborn and toddler and my husband worked full time with very long hours and lots of travel.  
I had zero blogging skills, social media background and I certainly didn't know anything about Network Marketing.  But what I did have was drive, determination, compassion, and a commitment to helping at least 1 person transform their lives just as I had with Beachbody Fitness programs.  So I set on my own personal journey to building this business!  I started with Facebook.  I began to post daily inspirational quotes, my own workout motivation, pictures of my food, tips on how to start changing over to clean eating, and recipes that our family was enjoying!  I wanted to inspire others  by my daily posts.  I wanted to help people, so I started a FREE group first!  It was my clean eating book club and the goal was to teach others the clean eating lifestyle.  

Then, I began to invite friends and family and those on Facebook that were liking my posts or people that I connected with over my own personal transformation.  I started my very first challenge group with my upline coach!  I really had no idea where this business would eventually lead, but all I knew was that it was FUN and I really enjoyed it!  

Melanie Mitro, Top Coach, Dream Team Coach Training, Busy Women Build A Business, Power Hour, Getting Started Right, Elite Coach, Super Star Diamond Coach

It wasn't until a few months in that I began to see the financial opportunities with coaching!  I watched other successful coaches post about income and trips and ways they were providing for their families.  Another fire began to ignite and I wanted to stop living paycheck to paycheck!  I hated that Matt and I argued about money on a weekly basis!  I wanted to be able to take a vacation and go out to dinner without questioning if we could afford it!  So I decided to go after building a business as a coach!  I took my hobby to a career and I learned how to grow my business.

In the meantime, it wasn't like I had 40 hours a week to spend on my business. I already had  a full time job!  It's called being a mom and quite honestly being a mom never ends.  There is no clocking in and out at the start and end of the day.  So I was ON all the time!  

I was busy with the demands of our house, our kids and maintaining my marriage at the same time as building this business.  What I quickly learned is that I needed a system, a to do list and priorities! What was going to bring me the most success right away???

Once I brainstormed my list, I prioritized my list and set some business hours!  

Power Hour Check List Sample

My business started out as an hour before the kids woke up, 30 minutes while they watched a TV show and an hour in the evening after they went to bed!

On the weekends I would get in an extra hour or so to do some more work before heading out for some family time.

I made this business fit into my already busy lifestyle and before too long I was rocking and rolling, hitting my goals, inspiring others to lead healthy and fulfilling lives and our family was beginning to see the financial benefits of my hard work!  I am an Entrepreneur!  I seriously cannot even imagine going back to having a boss!  I am forever changed by Beachbody!


So why am I writing this post?!

 Well I have people ask me about coaching all the time but then they don't commit because they don't have time, or they are afraid the will fail or that they don't have anyone to invite.  I get it! Those are real reservations and I had them too!  But what I know now that I didn't know then was that if you are PASSIONATE, DRIVEN, you are TEACHABLE and you are willing to GIVE IT ALL YOU HAVE GOT then I can TEACH YOU HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL!!!


Melanie Mitro, Top Coach, Dream Team Coach Training, Busy Women Build A Business, Power Hour, Getting Started Right, Elite Coach, Super Star Diamond Coach
I am a Mompreneur and I wouldn't change it for the world

I am a systems girl, I like to create curriculums and guides to help my team follow a step by step program for success. So I have created the NEW COACH UNIVERSITY which in October is all geared towards busy women building a business.  We are cutting the fluff, we are not messing around and we are just doing what we NEED to do in order to have success! As a busy mom our top priority is to make sure that we are not wasting precious time away from our family!

So, starting on October 5th I am going to be mentoring a small group of new coaches that join my team through 30 days of training. The cool part is that its virtual, you can log in on your own time and do the daily tasks, you have access to me 24/7 and you can duplicate my process and systems for success!  

-I will teach you how to effectively run your power hour each day
-what are the most important daily activities you should focus on and where you should spend your time.

-My goal is to help you achieve YOUR GOALS!!!  
-I am 100% committed to helping you succeed!  I love what I do and that means I'm not just going to sign you up and let you figure it out on your own.  --If you join my team you have my word that I will support you through the new coach process!  

So now is the time!  Are you a BUSY WOMAN?

Do you have a natural drive to be successful? Are you willing to have faith in the process and trust that I wouldn't lead you astray?  Do you believe in your ABILITY to be successful? And do you believe that somehow someway you are meant for GREATNESS?


Melanie Mitro, Top Coach, Dream Team Coach Training, Busy Women Build A Business, Power Hour, Getting Started Right, Elite Coach, Super Star Diamond Coach

If that is you, then I want you on my team!!!  Make sure you complete the application below ASAP so that you can reserve a spot in my new coach training program!

Now is your time! Trust me, the conditions will never be perfect! The only thing you have is today and tomorrow is not guaranteed! So why wait!  you have nothing to lose!


Melanie Mitro, Top Coach, Dream Team Coach Training, Busy Women Build A Business, Power Hour, Getting Started Right, Elite Coach, Super Star Diamond Coach

Do you want to know more about coaching? Check out the informational session I did last week:  



Also I did a 5 Day Sneak Peek which you can request to join if you would like to look over the past 5 days of information on what coaching is all about!  

CLICK TO JOIN:  

Melanie Mitro, Top Coach, Dream Team Coach Training, Busy Women Build A Business, Power Hour, Getting Started Right, Elite Coach, Super Star Diamond Coach
Join My Dream Team Coach University On October 5th 2015 To Build Your Business







Labels: , , , , , , , , ,