Do You Want To Make Your Fitness Your Business?



When Opportunity Knocks, Do You Listen??



Hey There!  My name is Melanie Mitro and I am honored to call myself a 2X Top Beachbody Coach.  I started my journey in 2011 as a customer in a "Summer Slim Down Challenge Group" with my coach and other customers.  I was on my own personal transformation to lose the weight I had gained after having my second son Bryce.  After experiencing the challenge group for the first time I was absolutely hooked.  I could not believe the support, the accountability, the positivity daily when I would log into the closed online group. I fell in love with the idea of having friends all over the United States that were just like me! We kept each other moving forward and focused on our goals. 

At the end of my first group I had lost 11 lbs, had totally changed our families eating habits, I had more confidence, more energy to keep up my kids and I was healthier than I had been in my entire life.  My coach invited me to join Beachbody Coaching multiple times before I accepted.  We were a single family income, I had quit my job to stay home with our two boys so money was tight.  But, I saved up my birthday money to pay for my coach sign up!!!  
sneak peek, fitness business, opportunity, Melanie mitro, Dream Team, Top Coach, Elite Coach, New Coach Training, Leadership, Coach Basics.

I was absolutely GAME FACE ON about starting my FIRST accountability group and teaching other people how to get healthy and make exercise a part of their lifestyle.  I created my team the Dream Team which is now one of the most successful organizations in the entire company!  I am a 3X Top 10 Coach, 4X Elite Coach, Million Dollar Annual Earner, Super Star Diamond III, Coach Advisory Board Member and I am a mom of 2 living my life by design!!!  Matt and I have paid off all of our debts, saved for our  kids college educations and are truly living in a way we never thought was possible.  It is all thanks to Beachbody and the systems they have created to help other people achieve their health, fitness and financial goals.  It's incredible!!!  To think that 5 years ago I had no idea what network marketing even was!  

I'm sure that you are thinking that this all sounds to good to be true.  But it is not!  I am no different than you.  I am DRIVEN, MOTIVATED, DETERMINED, and the biggest thing is that I BELIEVE without a shadow of a doubt that I am meant for GREATNESS.  I didn't always know how I was going to get there, but I knew that I was someday going to find out!  FAITH, HARD WORK and CONSISTENCY over time brings about results.


So now it's a NEW YEAR and a chance for new opportunities and I am excited to put out there an incredible opportunity to be trained by a 2X Top Coach and the Queen of Systems.  


sneak peek, fitness business, opportunity, Melanie mitro, Dream Team, Top Coach, Elite Coach, New Coach Training, Leadership, Coach Basics.

Before you apply consider this:

#1 - You must be willing to commit to getting in the very best shape of your life using Beachbody Programs and products like P90X, Insanity, 21 Day Fix, Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30, Body Beast, Hammer and Chisel, Shakeology!!!  You will be enrolled in my challenge group so that you get the experience as a challenger so you can lead others on the same journey.  A huge part of the business is being proof that the products work.

#2 - You must be committed to completing ALL the new coach training university assignments during the 30 day course.  You must be 100% committed to being teachable, stepping out of your comfort zone and following the step by step plan that I have laid out for you.  There will be times during this program that I challenge you, but it is because I absolutely want you to succeed!  This is a proven system that my team has used, perfected and duplicated to create successful coaches in the Dream Team.  

If this sounds like you then its time to apply!!!  I am going to teach you how to launch your business, how to share and not sell, how to find people, use social media and grow a business that fits your needs.  

If you are looking for a CHANGE because you are not happy in your current career, or you need accountability, or the freedom to choose how much or how little that you work then this is for you!!!  

Complete the application below and we can begin working on your life by design.

The New COACH Training University begins on FEBRUARY 29th 2016



So before you go any further.  Would you like to know a little more about me???? Would you like to know a little more about the Dream Team??

Well join me on WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 17th @ 8:00 PM EST for a live event that will happen right in a private Facebook Group.  Here is the link to join: Join the closed group

During this event I will cover topics like:
-How to launch your business
-How to share and not sell
-How to find people
-How to use social media
-What is the cost to get started and more.







If you decide that the Dream Team is for you and you make the decision to become a coach on my team here is how the process will go!

#1 -  You will receive a welcome email from me with your steps to get started.

#2 -  We will set up a 1:1 call to go over your questions, your goals and I will give you direction on what to do first.

#3 You will be enrolled in my New Coach Training University and you will have access to my team page, our resources, guides, scripts, previous call recordings and everything else our team has created.

#4 I will personally be mentoring and supporting you in your business.  I love what I do and I am very hands on with my team and I enjoy the process!  I am committed to helping you succeed.  If you are ready to rock and roll then lets do this together!


sneak peek, fitness business, opportunity, Melanie mitro, Dream Team, Top Coach, Elite Coach, New Coach Training, Leadership, Coach Basics.

Here is a little more about who I am:  




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,