Mancakes

Yes I said it right, MANCAKES not pancakes!  I first learned about mancakes from my coach Deidra and then I watched Maegan post about them all the time and how awesome they are.  I decided that I just had to give it a try.  ACTUALLY, my husband decided he was going to make them!!

I am hooked and there are so many different ways you can make them!  Today I'm sharing one of our favorites. If you are looking for a way to eat pancakes but keep it clean and not overkill it on the carbs this works great.

If you are doing the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan here is the breakdown.
1 yellow
1/2 red
1/2 purple

Each batch matches 4-5 pancakes.

You can make them ahead of time, let them cool and then store them for later or you can eat them immediately.  Either way they are delicious.

If you try it definitely let me know what you think!!!!

mancakes, clean eating pancakes, healthy breakfast recipes, pancakes, high protein breakfast

Labels: , , , , , , ,